Saturday, December 19, 2009

Best Color safe shampoo for red dyes?

My hair is currently dyed a medium brown color (originally dark brown). I'm about to change my color to a reddish brown (Garnier Nutrisse Chocolate Cherry) and I'd like to know what type of color safe shampoo I should use. From what I hear red is the hardest color to maintain and has a tendency to be the fastest to fade and dull. ANy help would be appreciated!Best Color safe shampoo for red dyes?
Well, I'm a natural redhead (auburn), and mine has never faded or gone dull. Why don't you try that?





That was sarcasm, by the way.


Mine's more red than brown, though. I really hate my color. I can't dye anything on top of it because it turns a completely odd color. Like, if I wanted to go blonde, I'd end up with pink or orange, so I'm stuck with red hair. And I'm shy, and hate the attention solely because of my hair color.


Don't dye your hair that color. I can't stand dumb girls who think dying their hair my color is a good idea.


Anyone who wasn't born with this color looks completely unnatural, and it's obvious in a second that it's not natural, especially when those roots show up. Ugh. I think it's disgusting.





Go darker brown with highlights or something if you need a change.Best Color safe shampoo for red dyes?
Garnier Frutice with color sheild. It works really well. I dont suggest you use a shampoo that dies the hair even more, Just a protection shampoo %26amp; conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment