Monday, December 28, 2009

How safe is waterless kitten shampoo?

My kitten always licks her fur after I put it on her so I am concernedHow safe is waterless kitten shampoo?
well, if it was made for kittens, it can't be too harmful, the people who invented it were not stupid, they know cats lick themselves. but if you are worried, try using johnsons baby shampoo on her and wash it off. I've done that and it works well. And im' sure there are also other shampoos meant for cats that you can wash off. Baby cats aren't as hard to bathe as older cats, but why would you want to give a cat a bath? I've only done it in the past when she had poop on herself. But other than that, cats lick themselves clean, it's what nature intended. How safe is waterless kitten shampoo?
it is safe, don't worry.


i've been using it on my kitten for a while now, and she has regular vet visits, and she's fine.
well first make sure you have rinsed the shampoo out really good .Then dry her off... cats do this normally to dry themselves off or read the label on the bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment