Monday, December 28, 2009

If i have to wash my hair everyday...what shampoo will be safe?

im planning to exercise everyday and i want to know what shampoo will do less harm,,,,because i know it is not good to wash everyday!





thanks!If i have to wash my hair everyday...what shampoo will be safe?
Use a moisturizing shampoo like Herbal Essences Hydralicious or Aussie Protect and Soften. Both products make your hair so soft and don't contain any parabens. (Parabens are chemicals which are thought to be dangerous and are potentially related to cancer.)





I've been washing my hair everyday for as long as I can remember and haven't noticed any problems. In fact, I tend to break out all over my face and neck if my hair goes greasy and unwashed. You should be fine!If i have to wash my hair everyday...what shampoo will be safe?
I use Aussie Moist. It doesn't dry my hair out at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment