Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is baby shampoo safe to use everyday?

I need to wash my hair everyday, or it gets oily. I have noticed that I lose alot of hair in the shower and thought that maybe switching to baby shampoo would solve the problem, since baby shampoo is said to be milder than regular shampoos. What do you think? Is it safe to use everyday?Is baby shampoo safe to use everyday?
Absolutely-baby shampoo is the right one to use if you have to use it daily its less damaging when you wash regularly- this will keep your hair clean and smell good too Is baby shampoo safe to use everyday?
yes but one question when i was pg my hair would do that like crazy and when i was one birth control it is the changes in your body. have u added something into your diet that u shouldn't. not drinking enough water. i would talk to your doctor i think it is more then just shampoo. shampoo just takes off the dirty and oil it doesnt go down that deep. i think this is a promble from the inside.
It is safe to use. I wash mine daily as well but I use Clariol Herbal Essence. I love it!!! Makes my hair feel great and doesn't hurt it one bit. I went 8 months without cutting it and had zero split ends!!! Normally you lose up to 100 hairs daily. It seems like I lose 1000. I spoke to my dr about it and he said its normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment