Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is dandruff shampoo safe for color-treated hair?

I have the T-Gel stuff and was wondering if this would discolor my highlights. If it does is there anything else to use?Is dandruff shampoo safe for color-treated hair?
I have been told that dandruff shampoo does discolor the hair but they do make special ones for color treated hair. I know Head and Shoulders has one for colored hair.Is dandruff shampoo safe for color-treated hair?
yes head and sholders is
The dandruff shampoo won't affect your highlights but if you have color in your hair it would fade the color. So you don't have anything to worry about. But if you are still woried about it redkin has a dandruf shampoo called solve the can be used on chemically treated hair. :-D
I have used anti-dandruff shampoos on my hair and haven't had trouble with any fading.
look at the bottle. usually it says something like great fr colour treated hair ! on the side of the bottle. if its safe to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment