Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is head and shoulders shampoo safe for daily use?

I'm wondering if it is safe for daily use, as someone I know started losing a bit of hair after using it. My cousin wants to use it, but before I get it for him I just want to know if it's going to make his hair fall out or anything like that.





Thanks!Is head and shoulders shampoo safe for daily use?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm鈥?/a>Is head and shoulders shampoo safe for daily use?
Well head and shoulders is very strong i used it on my guinea pig and now i feel bad his hair started falling out he sheds more than normal
yup! its safe for everyday use :)


they're may have just been another problem with your friend's hair

No comments:

Post a Comment