Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe for a guy to shampoo and condition hair every day?

I am mixed between buying two seperate shampoo and conditioner, or getting one of those pantene shampoos that have conditioner already in them. any thoughts?Is it safe for a guy to shampoo and condition hair every day?
YES IT'S SAFE AND THEY SHOULD. Use whichever you prefer. My husband prefers the 2in1. He doesn't want to mess with 2 bottles.Is it safe for a guy to shampoo and condition hair every day?
You wouldn't want to see my hair after a day of not shampooing it, so I use both every day. I find that the 2 in 1 products don't work as well as the two separate products.
Whichever you feal more comfortable with.


i use the pantene 2 in 1 and it works amazingly.
just shampoo. condition maybe 3 times a week.
Yes and they should.
lik omg i do and wat i do every1 shud do

No comments:

Post a Comment