Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe to avoid shampoo?

I have been having hair loss for a few months already. I stopped using shampoo like 2 months ago and strictly wash my hair with egg yolks and vinegar. My hair does not stop falling.





Is it safe to continue this egg yolk thing or should I just go back to shampoo.Is it safe to avoid shampoo?
That sounds kinda gross...so how does your hair smell?Is it safe to avoid shampoo?
And are your co-workers, neighbors, spouse, friends..ok will the horrible smell?
cleanliness is best for fallin hair, wht ur doin is worst 4 it
I don't know, I've never heard of that, why don't you get a shampoo that's supposed to grow hair like Rogaine?
um thats what doctors are for..


go see one
ew! freakin shampoo and go to the doctors
I would see a doctor about that!
i would def. stop and go back to shampoo.
Stop and go back to shampoo and conditioner. Nixxon can help with hair loss. If you continue to lose hair, I would see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment