Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it safe to shampoo my pubic hair?

can i use conditioner to soften it too?Is it safe to shampoo my pubic hair?
Check the shampoo or conditioner's pH level first, it might be too harsh for your genitals.Is it safe to shampoo my pubic hair?
Yes as long as you dont get it done in the hairdressers
yeeeeeeeees!!!!
lol just wash it like you usually do, don't put anything extra you gotta ask about down there
Yes, please do and yes!
sure...I do...its just like washing the hair on the TOP of your head
HA....HA..HA..HA...HA.. LOL..HA.... HA.. WHAT IS YOUR DEAL? IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY IT FEELS GET IT WAXED. SHAMPOO..LOL..LOL.. CONDITIONER.. NOW THATS JUST GOING OVER BOARD...HA..HA... HA..
Yup.....but if I were you I'd just wax it all off.
Sure go for it, but perhaps your should trim it if its tangly
yes just do it
LOL. yes it is safe....
of course you can, you may also want to curl or straighten it, puff it up a bit and use hairspray to hold the style! ROFL!!!!!
haven't you ever washed it before?





ffs just wash it you smelly yoke
shave it off. then remove all the hair with wax. then shave off the first layer of your skin and sear it with fire so u won't have to worry about it.





Thats what I did.
its safe


but if u are shaving then i don't know so much


i know that you can shave and its okay but not all of it because the hair kills bactria and if you don't have any then you won't have anything to kill the bactiria
aaahaha. shave it, then you won't have to worry about shampoo.
I don't know but I am going to try it.
Yes it is!!! I do it to.. it really does feel better though
Use a little shampoo, its not that big of a deal. No conditioner though. tha's just weird.
I'm pretty sure it is safe. if it wasn't they would make special shampoos for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment