Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe to use Nioxin(Shampoo & Conditioner) twice a day?

So I am using Nioxin 2(noticeably thinning hair) shampoo and conditioner). I shower in the mornings and at night. I shampoo and conditioner in the morning with Nioxin. Should I do it at night too because that is after I worked out so it's nice to wash my head to get all the sweat odors out, but is using Nioxin twice a day safe, or is too strong to use it twice a day?Is it safe to use Nioxin(Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner) twice a day?
You should be washing your hair every other day at the most. Shampoos tend to strip hair of it's natural nutrients and conditioning too much can destroy your hair. Baldness and thin hair as well as hair texture is genetics. After you work out, I recommend you rinse your hair and condition it rather than washing it.Is it safe to use Nioxin(Shampoo %26amp; Conditioner) twice a day?
yes.you need to use shampoo and conditioner 2-3 times a day.(i'm just a grade 4 student,don't you know?)
no..u should use shampoo and conditioner separately
dont use it twice a day or it will make your hair brittle. and weak

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't be washing you3 hair twice a day. The times you use the products will not effect your hair at all. I suggest try washing every other day, and using a dry shampoo on the days you don't wash.

    ReplyDelete