Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it safe to use Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner everyday?

I know that we can use conditioner everyday but I've heard that it's bad to use shampoo everyday and we should use it every other day. Is it safe to use the 2 in 1 shampoo everyday?Is it safe to use Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner everyday?
i have used pantene pro-v and my hair got soooo dry, the pH was too strong for my scalp and i had dandruff everywear, I dont suggest that brand.Is it safe to use Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine 2 in 1 Shampoo + Conditioner everyday?
i use pantene every day both shampoo and conditioner and i have great hair i dont think its unsafe actually its good for your hair since it has so many vitamins
my hairstylist told me that if you have any chemical (dyeing, etc) or mechanical (constant straightening, blowdrying, etc) damage, you should not be using a 2 in 1 at all, you definately need a separate conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment