Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it safe to wash my hair with shampoo before dying?

,my hair is reallly greasing like embarasssing and im going to get my hair done in a few hours is it ok if i wash it ?Is it safe to wash my hair with shampoo before dying?
HI I am licensed cosmetologist with 20 years exp. Yes it is okay to wash if you really have to. Good luck, stephIs it safe to wash my hair with shampoo before dying?
No ..........Unless it's just nasty and then just a light sudsing....We tint hair with out washing it first so that the scalp is not irritated and that your natural oils protect it... So unless it's just dripping with oil....leave it alone until you get to the salon and your stylist will know what to do!
Let the hairdresser decide. It's not normally recomended ,but if it's really dirty or has a lot of styling product build-up , it can be washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment