Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is Johnsons Baby Shampoo safe for color treated hair?

I figure if it is made for babies, it must be gentle. I have grey in my hair. I dye it blonde.





thanks.Is Johnsons Baby Shampoo safe for color treated hair?
Johnson's baby shampoo is fine for your hair but if you wanna maintain your blonde you should use a shampoo called silver shine by design line - regis ,or so silver by biolage it makes the blonde last longer and takes out any red tones and gold brassiness,but don't use it everyday use it like 2 times a week then in between use the baby shampooIs Johnsons Baby Shampoo safe for color treated hair?
I can't honestly say no,I am not 100% positive. I do in fact know that paul mitchelle's ';Baby don't cry'; shampoo is made for babies, %26amp; it specifically says not to use on color treated hair. Call the number on the shampoo bottle, they might be able to help.





Also, sally beauty supply sells shampoo called Shimmer Lights, its helps brighten grey %26amp; blonde hair. Maybe you want to check it out.
No! My sister is a beautician and baby shampoo may be tear free but it is harsh on color treated hair. To save money use a generic like equate (walmart brand) for color treated hair. Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment