Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is Mane n Tale shampoo safe for every day use?

I am a guy, and i see my mom bought some. I use whatever she uses.


I have to wash my hair everyday. Is this shampoo okay to use eveyday?Is Mane n Tale shampoo safe for every day use?
Yes it's safe to use everyday. I bought it for myself but my husband loves it as well and uses it everyday in the shower. lol.Is Mane n Tale shampoo safe for every day use?
Yea it's safe to use it evryday. If your hair is thick I would recomend washing it with the shampoo and conditioner one day then the next day or to just use the conditioner to wash your hair. Trust me it works and if u putbne styling products in your hair the conditioner strips them out the shampoo just dries the hair no matter how much conditionr u use!!! Hope u use it!!!
Haha. . . you'd think guys would use something manly- er . . . lol yeah its safe, my dad uses it everymoring!!
Yes, but it's just like any other shampoo, it won't have a real effect on your hair except possibly making it sleeker so that it LOOKS longer.
Yes it is very safe to use daily. I use most of the mane n tail products, and they leave my hair so soft and bouncy.

No comments:

Post a Comment