Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is mane & tail detangler conditioning leave in spray and dark horse shampoo safe for humas to use?

Ive bought Red Rum Mane %26amp; Tail Detangler Conditioning Spray and Red Rum Dark Horse Shampoo.





Im just wondering are these ok for humans to use. Ive heard that its ok, im only trying these out as I find that huamn shampoo doesnt give my hair the shine that I get when i use these products on my horse.





ThanksIs mane %26amp; tail detangler conditioning leave in spray and dark horse shampoo safe for humas to use?
Yes you can, and it works really well. I used it while I was away for BCT a few summers ago and WOW I couldn't believe how silky and shiny it made my hair! Plus I don't believe it says anywhere on the bottle that its unsafe for human use...would you use it for your horse if it was unsafe for humans? Good Luck hope you get the results you are looking for! : )Is mane %26amp; tail detangler conditioning leave in spray and dark horse shampoo safe for humas to use?
I use Mane %26amp; Tail Detangler and Leave-In Spray all the time, this product is made by Straight arrow, but I use Mane 'N Tail shampoo and conditioner. I never heard of Red Rum Mane 'N Tail.
Yes, it is okay. I have used it before, and it actually works quite well.
As far as I know, Mane and Tail can be used on humans and is quite good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment