Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is pet shampoo safe for humans?

People use Mane %26amp; Tail shampoo (for horses), so I assume it's safe to use pet shampoo?Is pet shampoo safe for humans?
haha yeah it's fine... funny story--I work at a grooming salon and one of the girls had a dogs anal glands squirt in her hair... she washed her hair with the oatmeal shampoo we offer... it wasn't funny to her at the time (probably still isn't) but it got the smell out and she didn't turn into a dog!Is pet shampoo safe for humans?
i have never tryed it on my selfe or outher humans to wash my hair but i usually have my legs in the tub when i bath my lab and never hirt my hair or collor of the hair on my legs nor did it change the tone of my skin but i sopose your scalp could get itchey and verry dryed out from it and worse case you could die your hair a weird collor or some could fall out but when i am done bathing my dog i shower soon after words to get the shampoo and fur off of me it should be ok it never hirt me and i have been covered from my dog playing around in the watter
no mane and tail is specially designed for humans and then later tried on horses and now its for both.. i tried washing my dog with Aveda ( my shampoo ) and she turned red and just noo bad idea im gguessing it workss both ways... please dont i dont want anyone to get hurt ha best of luck %26lt;3
yes, I use a horse shampoo, conditioner, and oil to take care of my hair. My hair is now longer and smoother than ever. I am not talking about the watered down mane tail and growth products. I am talking about the ones you buy in the horse store. shapleys.com
Sure its safe to use most pet shampoos although I wouldn't recommend flea%26amp;tick or medicated. The main difference is the PH balance so you just won't get the same results from doggie shampoo.
I wouldn't use the flea and tick kind (unless you have fleas and ticks LOL). The ph is balanced for dogs, so it might make your hair feel different.
Last I saw mane %26amp; tail was humane shampoo. But if it's the real pet stuff. Then i guess it's okay.
Yes, as long as it isn't a medicated or flea or tick shampoo.
i think my friend used dog shampoo i dont reccomend it unless ur desperate
unless you are a hairy girl with fleas in your hair. then you should use dog shampoo
My sister used that horse shampoo once...it burned her hair off.
no r u kidding me? well onyl horse shampoo 2 grow ur hari longer
I used horse shampoo before
doubt it

No comments:

Post a Comment