Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a safe carpet shampoo for pets?

I have a cat dont want her picking up residue on he rpaws and licking it. I rinse really really well, but still nervous. I try just water with my little machine, but doesnt seem enough. I live in a small 1 room studio and no where to put her.





Thanks!What is a safe carpet shampoo for pets?
I have a friend who uses Shaklee's Basic G in her machine. She has children with immune issues and animals and it works really well. It is a chemical free germicide. It will not harm the pets. I know this cause I have a cat that likes to lick everything and she licked some I had spilled. All she had was a little diarrhea and she was fine. Since yours would be mixed with water, I doubt even that would be an issue. I'm not sure of the water to G ratio she uses, but it shouldn't be too hard to find the right one.What is a safe carpet shampoo for pets?
Don't use Carpet Shampoo for pets, Use Pet Shampoo.
the one they wont eat
ones the carpet is dry, the shampoo residue is minimum, you should not worry, I have had my carpet cleaned several times and I did wash my carpet by myself also recently and didn't see my cats sick after they stepped in a wet carpet, I even have 6 week kittens that are doing just fine!


Don't worry!
i wouldn't worry one bit i have children and have had my carpet cleaned a million times and it never hurt them
Try looking to see if they have any safe stuff at the pet store
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment