Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of human shampoo is safe for horses?

I have a white horse and I was just wandering what kind of human shampoo was safe for her. Does anybody know?What kind of human shampoo is safe for horses?
Suave's alright but of course you have to be careful around the eyes/nose/etc. I bet Johnson %26amp; Johnson's baby shampoo would be alright too.What kind of human shampoo is safe for horses?
I have purchased a shampoo at Price Less drug store called Mane %26amp; Tail used for human hair but used by horse breeders. That is the only one I am familar with. i believe it can be purchased at many drug stores.
baby shampoo. its gentle and also helps keep bugs and such off them
I like the mane and tail for horses, dogs, and my hair! I think it is marketed more for horses though, but you can buy it at wal-mart and places like that.
I'm pretty sure the ';Mane and Tail'; shampoo that people started using on themselves when it came into fasion would work on horses too.
my friend uses bed head on her horse, i just use horse shampoo
just use horse shampoo
human shampoo was consider that PH 5.5 ,..........but horse's body cannot be use of shampoo under PH 7 ........that means her body only can take any asid form .but not human consume of alkalite form........thank for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment