Thursday, December 24, 2009

What volumizing shampoo is there that is safe to use everyday?

My hair gets oily the next day I wash it, so I always have to end up washing it everday. I went for weeks washing it every other day to get my hair used to not being washed everyday thinking it would get less oily, but it didnt help. So, my hair falls flat if it's not washed everyday. Do you know of any good shampoos that volumize and that is safe to use daily? Thanks!What volumizing shampoo is there that is safe to use everyday?
Oh! You're talking about Aussie shampoo and conditioner! That stuff works really well, but I personally like Fructis shampoo and conditioner. They are great for me because i have oily and limp hair too! lol but it seems to have helped a lot!What volumizing shampoo is there that is safe to use everyday?
i dont remember what its called but on the commercials on tv its the one with the kangaroo lol
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment