Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which Dandruff shampoo is safe to use on Brazilian Keratin Treated Hair?

I just had a Brazilian Keratin Treatment and can only use sodium chloride free shampoos. I do not know how to read labels, I don't know if sodium chloride has any other names or forms (aside from salt of course). which dandruff shampoo brands do not have sodium chloride?Which Dandruff shampoo is safe to use on Brazilian Keratin Treated Hair?
Neem shampoo is great for dandruff! I get mine from Henna Hut, its all natural and i just love the smell. It also gets rid of my dandruff and doesn't dry out my hair like other brands do.Which Dandruff shampoo is safe to use on Brazilian Keratin Treated Hair?
you need to use shampoo specially for that kind of treatment try this http://www.cocoskeratin.com/brazilian-ha鈥?/a> there shampoo is the cheapest i can find
head%26amp;shoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment