Saturday, December 19, 2009

Would it be safe to shampoo and condition my hair..?

Even though it's soon due for a relax and steam and is breaking?


I'm not planning on going to the hairdressers for a while, I just want to get my hair in good health then get my mum to braid extensions into it..





I'm planning on using Tresseme's products if that helps.Would it be safe to shampoo and condition my hair..?
everybody's hair is different, but if your hair is like mine...DO NOT WASH IT unless you're sure you wont get it relaxed. give your hair time to produce its own natural moisture, instead of washing that moisture out. also, if you hair is thick and curly like mine, i would recommend some conditioning products for black hair (can be used by all races, esp. if your hair is thick, curly or dry).





try: mixed chicks products, carols daughter, and miss jessies products. these will make your hair soft and manageable.





you don't want your hair dry when you get braids, otherwise there could still be breakage, so i would wash it. use a leave in conditioner in for about 5 days, then when its not oily or dry, but soft, get braids. braids will def. help your hair get healthy bc the hair has less breakage among other positives...





hope this helpsWould it be safe to shampoo and condition my hair..?
I always made sure I had at least a week between washing and relaxing. Other than that you are asking to get burned.








Nothing wrong with Tresseme either.





However, I don't recommend getting a relaxer before braiding because your hair is not as strong naturally as it is relaxed. I would get the relaxer after I got the braids taken down. You don't want to put too much stress on your hair.
Why not shampoo and condition with the anti breakage shampoo and conditioner? It might help. I know that range has it as I use it.
Drop into your salon and ask someone there; they should not charge for the advice and if they want to then go somewhere else.
  • myspace text
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment